Why study at Nottingham Business School (NBS)
• Nottingham Business School, part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU), is a multicultural business school attracting students and faculty from over 100 countries. Approximately 10% of the student body is from outside the UK.
• NBS is AASCB accredited, which puts it in the top 5% of business schools worldwide.
• NBS has been awarded five QS stars for its teaching and student quality, facilities, internationalisation, engagement and programme strength.
• NTU has been voted best UK university for international studentsin the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2016.
• NTU is in the top 20 UK universities in the Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey 2016.
• NBS was shortlisted for Business School of the Year 2016 in the coveted Times Higher Education Awards.
• In 2015 NTU received three HEIST awards for its commitment to international students and local business, including two awards for Nottingham Business School’s Thinkubator Challenge.
• In 2016 NTU was among only four UK universities that received the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for outstanding excellence and innovation in higher and further education.
• 93% of Nottingham Business School’s research output has been recognised as international standard or above (REF 2014).
NBS – part of Nottingham Trent University is a partner of University of Economics – Varna. For a third year both universities offer a Joint Master (MSc) programme in International Business and Management. The curriculum and teaching & learning methods are designed to be entirely comparable to those employed at NTU. The study duration is 2 years (4 semesters). The first two semesters are delivered in Varna by special teaching teams approved by the Accreditation Commission of NTU. Upon successful completion of this period, students proceed to their 3rd semester at NTU in the UK (lasting for approximately 4 months). The last semester is held at UE-Varna and is devoted to the preparation of a Master Dissertation under the supervision of specially appointed tutors.Successful graduates will receive one joint Master degree certificate signed by both Rectors that will be issued by NTU and additionally Master degree awarded from UE-Varna.
We kindly remind you, that for the academic year 2017/2018, the first semester tuition fee for all students enrolled in the programme will be reduced by 30%.
Enrollment is active at the moment.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mobile: +359 882 913983